Our mission is to develop the ICC as a vibrant, financially-preferable model for church and court-approved resolutions that encourage discipleship and the faithfulness of God's Word in all types of legal, civil, and relational disputes.
The ICC has a broad, global outreach in the following ways:
- To proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ
- To support and encourage Certified Christian Conciliators™ around the world with superior training and ongoing fellowship via the Internet, regional and national events
- To promote Biblical conflict resolution principles, training, and certification;
- To mediate relational conflict with the discipleship of God's Word
- To provide civil dispute resolution using godly principles in a court-approved ADR process
- To follow the mandate of 1 Corinthians 6 within the church community
- To provide a financially-preferable option of faith-based mediation, not litigation
- To encourage a stronger commitment to Christian Conciliation in the heart of each church, business, and organization.
Please click on images below to read bios
Contact the ICC at:
Phone: 1-844-707-3223 (844-70-PEACE) | Fax: 1-844-717-3223 (844-71-PEACE) | Email: email@example.com
Postal: Institute for Christian Conciliation, 306-N West El Norte Pkwy #29, Escondido, CA 92026.